Global research reports reinforce agency’s Digital Products & Services (DP&S) expertise
– DigitasLBi has been named a Leader in two IDC MarketScape research reports:
– IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Digital Strategy and Agency Services for Digital Customer Experience (DCX) Consulting 2016 Vendor Assessment, Doc #US41917816, January 2017
– IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Digital Strategy Consulting Services for Digital Product Innovation 2016 Vendor Assessment, Doc #US40634716, January 2017
– DigitasLBi’s Digital Products & Services (DP&S) team, led by EVPs Cathy Butler and Andrew Carlson, helped position DigitasLBi as a Leader in both reports across two primary categories: Capabilities and Strategies. The DP&S team has created award-winning work for clients like Taco Bell, Teladoc, and Dunkin’ Donuts, and is responsible for 60% of the agency’s new business wins.
– Unique to IDC MarketScape research: Recognition is informed by client perception.
– DigitasLBi is joined in the Leader category by Publicis Groupe sister agency SapientRazorfish.
DigitasLBi strengths, as cited in Digital Product Innovation report:
– Being among the most capable firms at developing and activating innovative product and services ideas and delivering the necessary skills for client engagements.
– Incorporating cloud data services into engagement deliverables, planning and designing business technology road maps for a digital initiative, and providing industry and digital transformation insights.
– DigitasLBi is also seen as better than many at understanding the unique needs of a client’s business.
DigitasLBi strengths, DCX report:
– Being among the most capable firms at developing and activating innovation with creative ideas and the design-to-delivery skills necessary for effective digital engagement with customers, partners, and employees.
– In engagements designed to improve and nurture customer intimacy, DigitasLBi is seen as among the strongest firms at challenging traditional thinking and corporate culture; at incorporating cloud, data, and analytics-based solutions into projects; and meeting project timeline commitments.
– DigitasLBi is also considered one of the best at providing clients with industry and digital transformation insights.
“DigitasLBi’s position as an IDC MarketScape Leader in both digital product innovation and DCX is especially rewarding because the positioning is informed by client perception,” says Tony Weisman, CEO, DigitasLBi North America. “This is the second time over a 12-month period that DigitasLBi has been recognized by a top global analyst firm for our leadership in business transformation—in 2016 we were named a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Global Digital Agencies.”
To read the DigitasLBi reports, click here.
About IDC MarketScape
IDC MarketScape vendor analysis model is designed to provide an overview of the competitive fitness of ICT suppliers in a given market. The research methodology utilizes a rigorous scoring methodology based on both qualitative and quantitative criteria that results in a single graphical illustration of each vendor’s position within a given market. The Capabilities score measures vendor product, go-to-market and business execution in the shortterm. The Strategy score measures alignment of vendor strategies with customer requirements in a 3-5-year timeframe. Vendor market share is represented by the size of the circles. Vendor year-over-year growth rate relative to the given market is indicated by a plus, neutral or minus next to the vendor name.